Almond Cumin Chicken
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
¼ cup ground almonds
1 cup chicken stock
1 teaspoon each freshly ground ginger and cumin
1 cup dry white wine (chicken stock will do)
Brown the chicken breasts in the olive oil in a deep, heavy skillet. Lower heat. In a bowl combine remaining ingredients, pour over chicken, cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, until chicken is tender.
Serve with watercress greens or your favourite accompaniments.
- One image and recipe per household. No age-limit applies.
- Image must be emailed in JPEG format, measure 3″ x 5″, at 600 dpi.
- Subject line of your email must read: RECIPE NAME (i.e. Zucchini Quiche): IMAGE, YOUR NAME (i.e. Euan A. Cooke).
- Send email to: email@example.com
- Each recipe image must be emailed no later than 10 days after the original posting on our blog. (i.e. recipe appears March 28; image must be received by April 7.)