- 88, by Michael R. Fletcher
- Type, by Alicia Hendley
- A Method to the Madness: a Guide to the Super Evil, edited by Jeffrey Hite and Michell Plested
- The Tattooed Witch, by Susan MacGregor
- Western King: Book 2, The Rune Blades of Celi, by Ann Marston
- Indigo Time, by Sally McBride
Three of those novels are from debut authors, we’re pleased to say. All of the books are great reading.
- Black Wine, by Candas Jane Dorsey. This is a reprint of Dorsey’s award-winning speculative fiction novel, and we’re very pleased to include it in our catalogue.
- The Runner and the Wizard, by Dave Duncan. An original novelette from this much-adored and acclaimed writer of fantasy.
- Wasps at the Speed of Sound, by Derryl Murphy. We’re pleased to bring back to life this edgy collection of speculative short stories.
- Terriers of Scotland and Ireland, by Bryan Cummins. An informative book on the breed brought back to life.
Those books will be followed on December 1, with the release of:
- Out of Time, by David Laderoute. A YA fantasy novel from this debut author we know will capture the hearts and imaginations of people of all ages.
- Broken Blade: Book 3, The Rune Blades of Celi, by Ann Marston. (Hold on to your seats, Marston fans!)
- A Quiet Place, by JW Schnarr. A second collection of horror shorts by an author who very much should be on the radar of horror-lovers everywhere.
And that will round out the year at Five Rivers.