All candidates must be Canadians either living in Canada or abroad, and have reliable Internet access.
Please send inquiries and resumes to Lorina Stephens, Publisher.
We’re looking for people to fill the following positions:
Marketing and Promotion
Successful candidates will be required to develop, oversee and implement Cloud-based marketing and promotion strategies to bring readers and Five Rivers’ authors and books together.
Candidates should be comfortable with:
- blog tours
- creating book trailers
- creating and delivering hard copy promotional materials
- creating and distributing media releases
We’re looking for one or two artists to create covers for our books. This position involves reading the books, developing cover concepts, presenting and discussing concepts with the author and publisher, and delivering final artwork. Requires proficiency in the use of InDesign.
People to proof-read galleys for any spelling, punctuation or formatting errors. All galleys are produced in PDF and emailed. The ability to adhere to a deadline is important.
Digital Book Development
We’re looking for people capable of creating:
- laying out dynamic digital book format;
- creating 2.0.0 compliant EPUB files, and
- capable of moving into the world of creating small animations for inclusion in digital books