Paul Lima’s successful and informative book, Harness the Business Writing Process, is now available for pre-order through Chapters at a special discount, with an official release date of June 1, 2010. Part of the ‘Workshop in a Book’ series, (including How to Write a Non-fiction Book in 60 Days, and (re)Discover the Joy of Creative Writing) Harness the Business Writing Process is used as a university text.
Thie second edition features new examples, workshops, and has been completely revised and updated. It is, quite simply, packed with information vital to anyone involved in the business writing process.
Do you find yourself feeling blank when you face the blank page? Do you have a lot to say but don’t know where to, or how to, start? Do you suspect your writing tends to go on too long and is not as organized or as focused as it could (or should) be? Have you ever used ASAP in an email message? Do you want to write more effective email messages, letters, proposals or reports? Do you want to write in a more efficient manner?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Harness the Business Writing Process is for you. This comprehensive business writing book:
- introduces you to the writing process
- shows you how to eliminate the blank page before you write
- shows you how to (and why to) capture attention, maintain interest, and influence attitude – before you ask for action
- helps you quickly outline and write short messages
- helps you structure and outline long documents and write them in short, manageable chunks
- helps you define (and start with) your purpose
- includes sample e-mails, letters, proposals and reports
- includes a number of editing and proofreading hints and tips
Harness the Business Writing Process
by Paul Lima
Publisher: Five Rivers Chapmanry
Release date: June 1, 2010
344 pages, 6″ x 9″ trade paperback
Available in both print and digital format through online booksellers globally, as well as the Espresso Book Machine, and direct from Five Rivers.